My Generation


I hate my generation but I'm compelled to have their approval.

We have so much god damn potential. I mean, we literally have more access to information than the president had 30 years ago. We have almost every scientific fact ever established, along with every half ass theory ever created, at our fucking finger tips. We can send our thoughts across the world at thousands of miles a second.






And what do we do with this?







We sext. We watch the lowest of our species degrade themselves infront of cameras. We sit on our asses and shove processed food into our gullet at such high volumes our body literally expands at a rate so quickly our skin begins to tear. The same skin that evolved with us for millions of years. We feel entitled. Entitled to be entertained. Entitled to not be offended.

Fuck that perspective. Probably your perspective.

You are not entitled to a single fucking thing, but recognize; you are statistically one of the luckest humans who as ever had a chance to exist.


I hope my whinging will give way to something of substance.

"Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Sahara."