Disclaimer


I'm full of shit. I have bias. I will never be completely objective. Everything I spit out has been churning beneath my consciousness for an unknowable amount of time.

I also have no answers. Be wary of any who claim they do. What I offer is a particular perspective. I believe this perspective, if I am capable of communicating it properly, is worth sharing.

I believe we have unique problems and tools that the great thinkers of old did and could not have predicted.

Ultimately, I am just one man. A relatively young and naive one. But it is this naivety that allows my audacity. I wish to always carry this delusion along side my skepticism. I hope you enjoy.

*I will continue updating this as I become more aware of my bullshit. I want any potntial reader to get a good taste of my intentions.

Thank you.